Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The reason of recommending original cartridge

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The reason of recommending original cartridge

Postprzez adtozhou » 26 Styczeń 2018, o 08:12

Currently in laser toner cartridge market, there are original cartridges or other companies produce common selenium drums and refilled cartridge. The original cartridge due to the long life of the job, it gives users more money than the price of the printer itself. Therefore, it is recommended to use the original toner cartridge.

Toner cartridge has a very important position on the printer, it is to print more expensive supplies, then the quality requirements of the premise, we should try to choose a good toner cf217a in particular to avoid the choice of fake cartridge. There are three kinds of original cartridges, common cartridges and counterfeit toner cartridges currently on the market. Although the quality of the counterfeit toner cartridges is very poor, many consumers do not know how to identify the products because they are cheap and do not regret it after the purchase. So when you buy to be able to tell the true and false toner cartridges, is very important to consumers.
    The process of buying a cartridge is actually a process of distinguishing true and false toner cartridges, because the original cartridges are expensive and have a huge profit for counterfeiters, so some unscrupulous traders will recycle old cartridges and add toner to the original After the factory package is sold at almost the same price, due to the poor quality of the carbon powder, these products generally have poor print quality and easily overlap with the ink inside the printer, adversely affecting the photo conductor drum and the printer.

In addition to the appearance of "observation" to distinguish between genuine and fake toner cartridge, but also through the most direct print to distinguish true and false toner cartridge, then it is best to bring the original drum output proofs for comparison. True and false toner cartridges print a far cry, when put together will form a sharp contrast, under normal working conditions, the original drum print out the lines of the text is very clear, if the color is good if the color reproduction, image full of bright. The fake products in the print line will be found broken, and the lack of color reproduction, printing a large number of words such as hyphenated characters.
    adtozhou
    Starszy szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 17 03 1991

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość