Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The FA said Wednesday the charge related to a regulation whi

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The FA said Wednesday the charge related to a regulation whi

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 18 Grudzień 2017, o 04:36

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Andy Dalton isnt shying away from the comparisons any longer. Takkarist McKinley Jersey . Until now, the Bengals fourth-year quarterback has avoided linking his name with some of the NFLs best, even as he accomplished things that few others could claim. Thats changed with his ongoing negotiations over a contract extension. Its time to accentuate the positives from his first three seasons. "Well, Im very confident in what Ive done," he said. "The people who are the critics, they look at all of the negatives. They dont look at all of the stuff that Ive accomplished. They dont look at that Im one of three quarterbacks in the history of the NFL to do certain things. They dont look at that kind of stuff. "They want to find ways to tear me down, but Im not worried about that. They can say whatever they want. All that matters is what everyone believes in this organization and what I believe in myself." There are a lot of rarified numbers he can cite: -- Dalton, Dan Marino and Peyton Manning are the only ones to throw 20 or more touchdown passes in each of their first two seasons. -- Dalton is one of only five starting quarterbacks to lead their teams to the playoffs in each of their first three seasons, along with the Rams Pat Haden, the Dolphins Marino, the Browns Bernie Kosar and the Ravens Joe Flacco. -- If the Bengals reach the playoffs again this season, hell join Flacco as the only starting quarterbacks in the Super Bowl era to reach the playoffs in each of their first four seasons. -- Dalton has already set numerous franchise records for passing. He threw for a club-record 4,293 yards and 33 touchdowns last season. The big blemish: 0-3 in the post-season. Dalton has given some of his worst performances in the playoffs, setting up three straight opening-round exits. Dalton is entering the final year on his contract. Hes emphasizing those regular-season accomplishments while making his case for a new deal. "We are obviously comparing guys in their first three years -- what they have done, what they are doing now, and presenting them with stuff," Dalton said. "That is how we have come up with what we are wanting." Whos the best comparison? "Lets see here: Flacco, (Aaron) Rodgers, (Drew) Brees. Who else? Matt Ryan. All those top guys," he said. His biggest shortcoming also leaves him in some pretty good company. Hes one of seven NFL quarterbacks who who have lost an opening playoff game three seasons in a row, according to STATS. The others: Warren Moon (4), Otto Graham (3), Y.A. Tittle (3), Bert Jones (3), Joe Montana (3) and Randall Cunningham (3). "This is a big year," Dalton said. "Just from the standpoint of OK, now Ive been through it three times now. Ive played well. Ive been to the playoffs. Obviously the playoffs havent gone well for us, but its not just me." Dalton turned the ball over three times in the second half of a 27-10 loss to San Diego at Paul Brown Stadium that extended Cincinnatis playoff misery. The Bengals havent won a playoff game in 23 years. Their three straight opening-game losses tie the league record. Dalton has studied video of the playoff loss during the off-season. "We had chances in the game. Obviously the turnovers killed us," he said. "I wish I would have done some things differently in the game. It didnt turn out that way. Youve got to take the good things that happened last season and improve on them." Coach Marvin Lewis fell to 0-5 in the playoffs but got a year added to his contract, which now runs through 2015. He has reassured Dalton privately and insisted publicly that the quarterback can take the franchise deep into the playoffs and end all those streaks of futility and doubts about his ability. "It means a lot," Dalton said. "I feel like Ive done a lot since being here to earn that trust, to earn that support." Ryan Schraeder Jersey . The agreement comes a little more than one week after the video game manufacturer agreed to a $40 million settlement in a similar but separate case, bringing the total payout planned for athletes to $60 million, said Steve Berman, an attorney for the plaintiffs, and the NCAA. Justin Hardy Jersey . -- Theres been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday -- even after doing something positive. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Youth-Matt-Schaub-Falcons-Jersey/ . PAUL, Minn.LONDON -- Wigan Athletic has been fined 40,000 pounds ($67,500) for breaking Football Association rules on the use of agents. The second-tier Championship club admitted it had broken FA rules by signing French striker Marc-Antoine Fortune in July with the involvement of agent Willie McKay. The FA said Wednesday the charge related to a regulation which restricts clubs from employing an agent in coonnection with a signing if that agent has recently represented another club in dealings with the same player. Andy Levitre Jersey. McKay "has been warned as to his future conduct and had his Overseas Agent Registration suspended for nine months" subject to appeal, the FA said in a statement. Wigan said it is "awaiting the full findings" of the disciplinary commission. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość