Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • The teams last met two years ago, when Montreal won 7-2 at t

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

The teams last met two years ago, when Montreal won 7-2 at t

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 20 Grudzień 2017, o 02:07

TORONTO - Chad Kackert is back as the Toronto Argonauts strength and conditioning coach. Yasiel Puig Jersey .The Argos released the veteran running back from their practice roster Wednesday.Kackert suffered a right hamstring injury last week during practice and was tabbed to miss four to six weeks.He came out of retirement last month to join Torontos practice roster in an attempt to return to the CFL teams lineup this season.The five-foot-eight 206-pound Kackert broke his left ankle prior to the 2013 East Division final and retired on the first day of training camp this year because the injury hadnt healed sufficiently.Kackert remained with the Argos as their strength and conditioning coach.He was a big-play running back during his three seasons with Toronto, rushing for 1,467 yards and 12 TDs on 228 carries for a 6.4-yard average. He added 50 catches for 454 yards and two touchdowns.Kackert was the 2012 Grey Cup MVP after rushing for 133 yards on 20 carries in the Argos’ 35-22 win over the Calgary Stampeders at Rogers Centre. Kirk Gibson Jersey . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Sandy Koufax Jersey . The traditional pre-Masters event was halted early due to inclement weather. Harrington, who tied for first in 2003 and won in 2004, became the first three-time champion of the event. http://www.ladodgersprostore.us/Joc-Pederson-dodgers-jersey/ . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins.DETROIT -- For the first time in more than three months, the Red Wings have a winning streak at home. Henrik Zetterberg, Nicklas Kronwall and Gustav Nyquist each had a goal and an assist to lead Detroit past the Montreal Canadiens 4-1 on Friday night for its second consecutive victory at Joe Louis Arena. The last time the Red Wings won two in a row at home was Oct. 12-15. They beat the defending Stanley Cup champion Chicago Blackhawks 5-4 in a shootout Wednesday night. "Obviously, real important. Its like anything, some years you win lots of games at home and some years you dont," Detroit coach Mike Babcock said. "Some years youre good on the road and some years youre not and you never really figure out why. But we have an opportunity here on Sunday to keep things going and wed like to." Detroit is 3-1 on a five-game homestand that ends Sunday against Florida. "Try to get a template that we can hang our hat on and play every night. Its hard because we were playing pretty solid and we lose those back-to-back games 1-0," defenceman Kyle Quincey said. "Its hard to tell the boys to keep going and itll come, but then you play Chicago and we end up scoring (four) goals and winning and now youre saying, Keep playing like that. Again we scored four goals tonight and I think we believe if we keep playing like that well be OK." Riley Sheahan also scored for Detroit, and Jonas Gustavsson made 30 saves. Brendan Gallagher had the goal for Montreal, and Carey Price stopped 22 shots. "Just little, unfortunate breakdowns that we know better. Just little things cost us," Gallagher said. Kronwall gave the Red Wings a 3-1 lead with 3:31 left in the second period. He scored his sixth goal of the season on a one-timer from the slot after Nyquists pass went off Gallagghers stick. Andre Ethier Jersey. "I read the play, I was where I wanted to be. I was ready but I got ahead of myself," Gallagher said. Nyquist added his eighth goal with 1:19 remaining in the game. Gallagher put the Canadiens on the board with a power-play goal with 7:24 left in the second period. He jammed one past Gustavsson after carrying the puck from the side of the net to the crease for his 13th goal. Sheahan made it 2-0 Detroit with 8:12 remaining in the second. He beat Price with a snap shot from the top of the left circle for his second goal. Gustavsson made a nice save on Louis Leblancs backhand from the bottom of the left circle with 3:07 remaining in the first. Zetterberg opened the scoring with 7:33 left in the first period. With the Red Wings on a 5-on-3 power play, he put in a one-time slap shot from the high slot for his 16th goal. Gustavsson stopped the Tomas Plekanec on a short-handed breakaway with about 8:50 left in the opening period. NOTES: Detroit RW Daniel Alfredsson returned after missing six games with back spasms. ... The teams last met two years ago, when Montreal won 7-2 at the Bell Centre. The Canadiens last visit to Detroit was Dec. 10, 2010, and the Red Wings won 4-2. ... Detroit was without C Pavel Datsyuk (lower body), G Jimmy Howard (knee), RW Johan Franzen (post-concussion syndrome), C Joakim Andersson (lower body), C Steven Weiss (groin) and C Cory Emmerton (finger). ... Montreal LW Max Pacioretty played college hockey at Michigan. ... Canadiens assistant coach Gerard Gallant played nine of his 11 NHL seasons with Detroit. ... Montreal defenceman Alexei Emelin was helped off the ice with 7:08 left in the third period after taking Kronwalls shot off his knee. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien said Emelin was fine after the game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość