Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Trening
  • you go on your search

Podstawą w każdej dziedzinie sportu jest trening. W dziale wszystko na temat treningów i ćwiczeń, dowiesz się jak poprawnie trenować aby nie nabawić się kontuzji oraz osiągnąć założony cel.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, playandwin24

you go on your search

Postprzez DMT » 17 Marzec 2018, o 08:33

Manchester United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores the third goal — the winner — against Southampton during their English League Cup final at Wembley on Sunday. — Reuters
    EVER the showman http://www.voetbalshirtbelgiewk.be/laurent-ciman-shirt-kopen.html , Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems to be reveling in maintaining the suspense.

Why accept a one-year contract extension from Manchester United now when you can sustain the ambiguity and add to the mystique?

“Let’s see what happens,” Ibrahimovic said after his free kick and header helped United win the League Cup on Sunday.

“I will stop on top. If I don’t perform, if I don’t bring results, I will not play,” the Swede added. “I will not be like other players, playing because they (had) a great career and name and they are still playing because they are who they are.”

Even at 35, though, Ibrahimovic is feeding off his goals rather than his reputation. “I’m an animal,” he said. “I feel like a lion.”

United manager Jose Mourinho certainly wants the striker to stay for another year. After Ibrahimovic produced another age-defying, match-winning display and took his tally for the season to 26 goals, Mourinho said he would not “beg” Ibrahimovic to prolong his stay.

The fans are another matter. If there’s any doubt Ibrahimovic could call it quits after a single season in English soccer, Mourinho quipped that supporters should camp outside his house.

It was Ibrahimovic’s sons, Vincent and Maximilian, who urged their father to make England his next — potentially final — destination in a nomadic playing career after his Paris Saint-Germain contract expired last year.

“I had my mind somewhere else ... my mind was not here,” Ibrahimovic said as he left Wembley Stadium following United’s 3-2 victory over Southampton. “Then my kids started to bump my head and Jose called, then I am here.”

No one but Ibrahimovic, though, is influencing the decision about whether to play on at United into next season.

“(My children) are satisfied with what I am doing,” Ibrahimovic said, “but this time I am the boss, not them.”

The Swede is enjoying toying with reporters about his future, especially after defying so many predictions that he wouldn’t be able to cut it in England in the twilight of his career.

“Let’s see what happens,” he said. “We have another two months of the season to go, because according to many I could not do what I’ve been doing.”

Scoring goal after goal, his exploits relegated a forward almost half his age — 19-year-old Marcus Rashford — and captain Wayne Rooney to the bench at Wembley. And Sunday’s triumph took his career haul of winners’ medals to 32, augmenting a collection from Ajax, Milan clubs Inter and AC, Barcelona and PSG.

Valuable Guidance For Those Needing Auto Repairs And Maintenance September 4, 2013 | Author: Fred Gagnon | Posted in Business

Have you ever been to a mechanic for auto repair? If so, you know how annoying it can be. The long waits and the high prices make everything so much worse. That’s why it’s better to do your own auto repair. Give the following article a look for tips that can help you do auto repair on your car.

Look for an auto repair shop that displays their certifications for everyone to see. Get a good look at it to make sure that they are current. Even if they are certified, that does not guarantee quality work, but there is a greater chance of the work getting done correctly.

Before you hand over your car to the shop, be sure you are clear about the repair costs. If you are unclear about certain things, clarification is needed before repairs are started. You don’t want to be surprised with a higher charge than you were expecting.

Communicate with your mechanic as much as possible. Explain the issues you have been encountering with your car and do not hesitate to ask questions to your mechanic if you do not fully understand the repairs that are needed. Ask about prices and do not let your mechanic fix your car until you fully understand charges.

Friends and family are a good source when you are looking to get some work done on your car. Ask around to see if anyone can suggest someone to you before you go on your search. Never go with the opinion of one person. Ask a few and see what other answers you get.

Try to find an auto repair shop that is located close to where you live or work. This may not seem like a big deal, but you do not want to have a hard time getting there when it is time for you to go and pick up your vehicle after it is repaired.

Keep accurate records on what work has been done on your car and when. Many repair shops will keep this information for you, but that only works if you see them for everything for major breakdowns to oil changes. This can help in diagnosing problems, as you can show what fixes have already been attempted.

Working on your car can be an extremely rewarding experience. Not only do you save money, but it feels great as well. Be sure and use the advice mentioned in the article above the next time something on your car needs fixing. While it may be scary at first, the end result is priceless.

You can also learn about catalyst replacement marietta ga if you visit the website http:www.napapremier

Sports Betting - MLB Picks - NBA Picks - NFL Picks

Do you like betting online? How about online sports betting? Betting has been

around for centuries and it has been regarded as an exciting pastime.

If you are new to sports betting, then you should familiarize yourself with the

rudiments of this fun wagering option. Beginners will find that a working

knowledge of the ins and outs of sports betting will help them to get the most

out of the time spent perusing the sports books.
    There is a new and explosive trend in the world of gambling and sports
    . Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NHL Jerseys China Wholesale NBA Jerseys China Wholesale MLB Jerseys From China Wholesale Authentic College Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Online Cheap Football Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: you go on your search

Postprzez valdunn » 13 Grudzień 2021, o 02:46

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Trening

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość